With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page), Dawson & Lyons Consulting, Inc., owns the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in the corporate name. We want to strike the appropriate balance between getting our content widely distributed while at the same time protecting our intellectual property rights. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Without Our Permission
You are free to do the following without our permission:
- Link to our site or any specific post on our site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to our original post.
- Print off our posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print our posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “Copyright 2012 © Dawson & Lyons Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Originally published at www. https://dawsonandlyons.wordpress.com/ and or http://www.dawsonandlyons.com/.”
Not Without Our Permission
You must have our express written consent to do any of the following:
- Re-post one of our posts in its entirety anywhere else on the Internet.
- Use this content in or for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. We cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for our content that is not covered here, please email us.